Wednesday, February 18, 2009

San Diego

Our first stop, In-N-Out, YUMMO!



Abuelita and Hannah

Abuelita and Isaac John


On Wednesday we went to the World Famous San Diego Zoo with Grandma Rebecca, Aunt Esther, Robbie, Lindsay and Nate


Go Cougars!





Enjoying the Skyride



We had dinner one night with Uncle Bart and Aunt Connie. (I don't know how I missed taking a picture of us all together:( )



Thursday we went to Disneyland with Lindsay and Nathan.



We always go to the Tiki Room and see Mimi the Cockatiel.


Friday we went to see a recruit graduation at MCRD, San Diego, Oo-Rah!


After the graduation the kids helped Grandma Rebecca plant trees and flowers



After all their hard work we had lunch at the best Mexican dive

One last picture before we head to the airport

4 comments:

Wasko Family said...

HEYY!! Looks like you guys are having a blast!!! We miss y'all!! Mmmmmm...IN-n-out sound really good right now....can u bring me some back?? =) JK, i don't think it would taste so good my the time i got it!! Well, love you guys!

Stef W.

Heatherelle said...

Yum! In-N-Out! I'm jealous! Looks like you guys had a great, packed week! Fun! We missed you. Nice picture of the ungulate.(did you read your science? :0)) See you soon; glad you're back!

Mimi said...

Ha-ha! Yes, Heather I did read science before we left since I had to teach, 2 days after we got back, that is the only reason I took a picture of a rhino:) Who knew horses and rhinos were ungulates?

Missed you guys:)Can't wait until Tuesday:)

Wasko Family said...

yaay! looks like you guys had fun and cool pictures, glad you guys are home, wasn't the same without you!